Moving Forward

A place for general discussion, not limited to one subject
Snaith-Paul

Moving Forward

Post by Snaith-Paul » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:08 am

Well, we finally got the funding to fix the roof. Anyone dealing with HLF last year will have realised that it got tough - very tough, but we got there in the end.

So, with the building work, we are also proceeding apace with the heritage works. The touchscreen for the St Laurence Network is complete in that all the controls work etc. We still need content in the form of photos, but that is another story.

The large banner is in design, and it is HUGE! (3m wide x 2m high). Central on the banner is very large map of the UK with all 262 churches plotted accurately and labelled. We have been very lucky to have entered into a relationship with a large map producer who have plotted all of the churches for us (thus saving us a lot of work) for free. More details later, but it is looking very nice at the moment.

My apologies for not posting for a while - I have been fully committed to securing the funding, and then starting the project rolling. Now it has, I think "Oh no, so much to do, where is the time going?", but we will get there.